December 08, 2012

Apologies for the un-updated blog

Guys, it's not that I don't care about you, my dear readers...I haven't been updating my blog as Blogger revised its publishing scheme and I'm still confused as how to handle the new commands and such.

So if by some miracle you are able to read this "update," well and good...there's still hope for me yet. I promise to get cracking on my updates as soon as I find the time to sit down and just do it.

In the meantime, may I please invite you to read my new column in the BusinessMirror, called Travel Bites? It comes out every Monday, and features the various tourist destinations in the country. This is the paper's tiny contribution to the government's "It's more fun in the Philippines" campaign.

Also, I still have my semi-regular column in the Lifestyle page of the BusinessMirror entitled Something Like Life which is published every Friday. It talks about relationships and profiles the interesting people I've met.

If you're on Twitter, please don't hesitate to follow me at Pulitika2010. That's where I hang about these days. The conversations between me and my followers as well as the twits (and twats!) that I follow can be fast and furious, or hilarious and rich, and sometimes, just a whole lot of nonsense. But it's fun! So drop by, and join the discussions.

Anyhoo, please do come back soon. I promise to get this blog up and going by the New Year.

No comments: