August 28, 2009

Vacation pics

AS I posted earlier, my gang and I went to Misibis Bay Raintree during the weekend of Aug. 21 for a little R&R. It's a gorgeous resort owned by Elizaldy Co, one of the most dynamic businessmen in Bicol and managed by the same group behind Discovery properties of the Tiu family (JTKC Group).

The resort has yet to be formally opened, but is already accepting guests. One thing great about going to Albay is that it is generally sunny down there, when our weather here in Manila is rainy. So it makes an alternative wet season destination for tourists.

Here are some photos I took of the resort:


Current travel package to Misibis starts at P13,000 inclusive of roundtrip airfare, 3D/2N accommodations, breakfast. Click here for more details. Can't wait to return there and try out more activities.

1 comment:

Stella Arnaldo said...

To Anonymous Pinay fan in Thailand who doesn't want her note published, I hear you and will look into it. Thanks for the tip.